Sunday, September 30, 2007

Dancing with Daddy
Ready to Crawl
E-mail us what you think Shelbyanne is doing in this picture.
We'll post the results next week.


Emily is 6 months old today.

Today she decided to start saying, "Mamamama". It is neat to hear her little voice. She is a precious girl, and is becoming much more interactive. She is up on her hands and knees, rocking back and forth, and getting ready to start crawling. It is fun watching both girls develop.

Shelbyanne continues to amaze us daily. She is speaking in sentences that we didn't even know she knew. For instance, Shelbyane and daddy were finishing dinner when I took Emily to the couch to nurse her. I turned on the television to watch M.A.S.H. and Shelbyanne said, "Whatcha doing Mommy, watching M.A.S.H.?" Rob and I are still laughing about that one. She has even started role playing with her dolls in her doll house.

Rob and I are still enjoying our classes. I never knew that Romans was so full of excellent foundational teaching. In fact, I never really understood what Paul was saying in the book of Romans as I do now, and yet there is so much more that I need to learn.

I want to encourage you to get to know the Lord Jesus Christ. I pray that you are studying the Word of God daily. What a Great God we serve!

Have a fantastic day!


No comments: