Sunday, November 4, 2007

The Latest...


Hello Everyone!
We cannot believe it is already November. It should start snowing here soon. We are looking forward to that. We have been quite busy the last couple of weeks .
Rob played in a flag football game. It was NTBI Jackson vs. NTBI Waukesha. The girls team won, but the guys team lost. It was really cold and rainy that day so the girls and I were not able to go see Daddy play. Maybe next time.

He got quite muddy.

The girls love each other and are playing well together.
Aren't they sweet?
On Halloween night we took the girls to a church in the area that had "Trunk or Treating". All the cars ligned up and we walked from trunk to trunk collecting candy. They also had a hayride and pony rides. Shelbyanne had a blast. She dressed up as Dora (minus the hair because she didn't want to wear it). Emily was a pumpkin. I will post a better picture soon. Rob and I were a knight and a lady. It was fun. I forgot that I was dressed up until someone I knew would see me and comment on my costume.

No comments: