Tuesday, March 13, 2007


I started feeling some contractions the other night. I really thought I was going into labor, but they subsided and I was able to get some sleep. I think if I had a choice I would really like to go into labor during the daytime. Being unable to sleep I had a lot of time to think. One thing I realized is that we seriously need to decide on a name. I don't want this baby to leave the hospital being called "Baby" because we were unsure what to name her. Although, I am positive that will not happen. :) Thanks for all your wonderful suggestions. We are egarly awaiting the arrival of our baby, and we will keep you updated!
Shelbyanne is ready to be a big sister. She loves babies. We were babysitting a friend's baby the other morning and she really wanted to hold him and carry him around like she does with her baby dolls. I don't think that would have been such a good idea. Well...take care all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rob & Amy!
I'm anxious to hear the news. I'd still like to come over and visit you guys since you're so close to us but I'll wait until you aren't quite so busy with the arrival of your new one. We found out that we're expecting our 2nd as well. We're due in October.

Anyway, it's good to keep up with you. I love the newsletters and blogs! :)

Dawn

Anonymous said...

Great picture! Congratulations on the upcoming little sis.